Folgendes Angebot hat uns aus Italien erreicht:
Trieste Next – Festival of Scientific Research – International Academy Fellowships
The Academy Program is specifically designed for BA, MA and PhD students and offers the possibility to attend the 11th Edition of Trieste Next, thus granting access to:
- over 60 talks, conferences, workshops with renowned scientists, researchers and professionals
- 3 special sessions on physics, medical sciences and biotechnologies
- guided tours and visits to renowned science research centres based in the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region
- full board accommodation with bus transfers throughout the duration of the event
The Trieste Next International Academy is open to international English-speaking students and will take place from September 22 (Thursday) to September 24 (Saturday). All activities will be held in English.
Benefits for selected students
Since 2012, more than 10,000 BA, MA and PhD students attended our Academy Programme. Through our initiative, we offer the unique opportunity to meet and discuss with internationally-renowned scientists and professionals, as well as to join a network of international students sharing similar educational and professional backgrounds.
Our fellowship program grants:
- Access to special thematic sessions with selected speakers (physics, biotechnologies, medical sciences) and reserved seats to all events
- Full board accommodation in 3-4 bed rooms for the entire duration of the stay (from Thursday 22 to Saturday 24 September); single or double-room accommodation is available at an additional cost.
- Bus transfers (if required to reach the hotel/event venue)
Our fellowship programme covers 50% of the participation fees. Upon selection of the application, in order to confirm participation to the Academy Programme, selected students are required to pay a participation fee of 220 Euros. The Academy Programme does not cover travel expenses to/from the city of residence.
How to apply
Perspective students may apply to our fellowship program by clicking here. Deadline to apply: 13 March 2022 In order to successfully complete the Academy Programme and obtain the final certificate, selected students are required to attend the program of events and actively contribute to the activities defined by the organizing committee of Trieste Next.
Applications will be selected on a weekly basis following criteria such as resume, course of study/research project, motivation letter. Our team will provide selected students all information regarding calendar of activities, accommodation, meals, as well as details to pay participation fees.
Italian-speaking students may apply for the Trieste Next Academy, taking place on September 23-25: click here to discover the set of activities and apply.
For any information, please refer to our FAQ Page or contact us
Monday-Friday, 9 am-6 pm: